Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

» Affiliation Request Thread
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm

» Is there a role play section or just the pro bending boards?
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

» Nation Request Thread
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm

» 'ello??
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

» Naruto - Warring States
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

» The Forum Will Be Going Through Changes!
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

» WLL is looking for staff!
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

» Attack on Titan
Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is musicxxangel

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 217 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

NankaEarth QueenMembers Councilman

Title : The Blind Bandit

Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey guys! I know how beneficial it is to have a thread to rant and vent your issues. It's a great relief to write it out and get it off your chest. Remember to stick to the WLL Rules, especially excessive cursing. We know you may be angry, but curing too much isn't allowed.

Fire away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 pm

I hit my Tumblr post limit! All because of E3.
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

Title : Heir of Breath

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:38 pm

I have to wait so much for all these awesome games Sad
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Water Chieftess
Moderators Councilwoman

ChmiaWater ChieftessModerators Councilwoman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Holy mother-of-all-puppies. My fiancé and I are thinking about adopting a second puppy, so we had a trial sleep-over with a 6-8 month old female puppy. She was apparently too scared/distracted to pee at our apartment. Last night we took her on a walk and then I stood in the drizzle for over an hour waiting for her to pee. She had already had two accidents in the apartment by that point.

This morning, I knew she'd really have to go, so I just grabbed her and carried her to the door. She started peeing half way there and peed all over my dog's face. So, I'm trying to clean everything up, my fiancé is trying to take her to potty before he leaves for work, and my dog is standing in a corner whimpering with pee dripping off his face.

I finally get the two of them outside after cleaning everything (and Casanova) up. Casanova vomited everywhere outside. Baby puppy girl wouldn't potty, but she did roll around in poo. I rushed home to bath her, I forgot the towel, went to get the towel, came back and found pee everywhere. Baby puppy girl dislikes baths, understandably. I start bawling, because I'm so frustrated.

Afterwards, we went to the dog park, because I needed to not be in the house. Baby puppy girl had a blast, Casanova decided he would pout until baby puppy girl left the house. Baby puppy girl is gone and Casanova is much happier.

Hanasakuya listened to me rant, so I feel better now. ^.^
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

CPKalldayWhite Lotus SentryWater Tribe

Title : Mist-Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 am

Chmia wrote:
Holy mother-of-all-puppies. My fiancé and I are thinking about adopting a second puppy, so we had a trial sleep-over with a 6-8 month old female puppy. She was apparently too scared/distracted to pee at our apartment. Last night we took her on a walk and then I stood in the drizzle for over an hour waiting for her to pee. She had already had two accidents in the apartment by that point.

This morning, I knew she'd really have to go, so I just grabbed her and carried her to the door. She started peeing half way there and peed all over my dog's face. So, I'm trying to clean everything up, my fiancé is trying to take her to potty before he leaves for work, and my dog is standing in a corner whimpering with pee dripping off his face.

I finally get the two of them outside after cleaning everything (and Casanova) up. Casanova vomited everywhere outside. Baby puppy girl wouldn't potty, but she did roll around in poo. I rushed home to bath her, I forgot the towel, went to get the towel, came back and found pee everywhere. Baby puppy girl dislikes baths, understandably. I start bawling, because I'm so frustrated.

Afterwards, we went to the dog park, because I needed to not be in the house. Baby puppy girl had a blast, Casanova decided he would pout until baby puppy girl left the house. Baby puppy girl is gone and Casanova is much happier.

Hanasakuya listened to me rant, so I feel better now. ^.^

Sounds like my dog, Pumba! Haha. But that's puppies for you... weird... 6-8 month not house trained? You mean weeks?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Water Chieftess
Moderators Councilwoman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Lol. Nope, I definitely mean months, not weeks. I got Casanova as a seven week-old puppy, so I know what that is like. The baby puppy girl appears to have her adult teeth, which would place her sometime after 4 or 5 months and she is a 20-lb terrier mix, so she's likely 3/4ths of the way to full grown. But, honestly, my friend picked her up off the street, so baby puppy girl could be a surprise bundle. Either way, I'm leaving for a month, my fiancé works six days a week, so we can't take in a modestly trained puppy at this time.

I want an adult dog, for sure. I did potty training already with Casanova and I don't want to do it again until I don't live in an apartment.
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Someone I like lives in florida, and someone else I started to like is moving to florida. I am starting to dislike florida
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Move to Florida! I'm here! Very Happy Haha, Florida is great!
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 pm

hehe, but I live in a desert and I can't stand the humidity (-_-')
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Humidity isn't that bad in central florida.
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

thinkincolorsWater Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 pm

my ipod has been gone for several days and my brother has a history of stealing things (my psp a couple of years ago) and selling them. i thought he'd changed (after a long, hard ordeal) , but i've exhausted every avenue several times as to where i could have potentially put it, and i can't help but come to the conclusion that he stole it and sold it for money.
Back to top Go down
http://thinkincolors.tumblr.com
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 pm

oh my gosh! I hope you find it and that he didn't steal it
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 pm

me too, haha. i am also like, the worst person with losing things, ever. so it could be that. i want to trust him but he's done it in the past, so..
Back to top Go down
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 am

Have you tried stabbing your brother and telling him not to take your stuff again or you'll make sure to hit an important organ?
Back to top Go down
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

HanasakuyaWhite Lotus LeaderFounder

Title : The Avatar of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 am

Lmao she can't do that.
Back to top Go down
https://thewhitelotuslegacy.rpg-board.net
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:20 am

It's not that she can't do it. We all have a choice. It's just a matter of accepting the consequences of your actions.
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 am

Hanasakuya wrote:
Lmao she can't do that.

It's legal.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Water Chieftess
Moderators Councilwoman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 am

Oh geez -.- My brother did that to me and my other brother. He sold our Super Nintendo and almost sold my PS2. Thankfully my
parents 'kicked his ass' before he sold the PS2. Too late for the Super Nintendo, but we still have the huge gun.
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 am

Chikami wrote:
Have you tried stabbing your brother and telling him not to take your stuff again or you'll make sure to hit an important organ?

as much as orange is my top favorite color, and i do look rather becoming in stripes, i don't think prison life would suit me. but idk, i'm running out of other options?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:00 pm

[Censor] you Comcast. First you crash my internet connection last night and now you're really [censor] up with our cable. How many incompetent workers do you have there at the moment?

Your record keeping is absolutely terrible.
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:46 am

oh man. i would cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:00 pm

No one cried, but I was frustrated. My dad made sure to do all the talking yesterday since I would have blown up at the person on the other line. But I would have reassured that person I wasn't angry at them per se, more at the company.
Back to top Go down
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 am

I am in so much physical pain from my lower back stretching into where my femur meets my pelvis. I'm getting myself some Aleve and going to bed!
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 am

awh man, i know that terrible pain! i usually get headaches that then radiate from there down my neck and just below my shoulders. it's awful. i hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Fire Lady
Media Councilwoman

KyokoFire LadyMedia Councilwoman

Title : Mako of the Forums ~

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:17 am

/sigh/ all i've done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!   Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Day Rant/Vent Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next