Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

» Affiliation Request Thread
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm

» Is there a role play section or just the pro bending boards?
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

» Nation Request Thread
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm

» 'ello??
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

» Naruto - Warring States
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

» The Forum Will Be Going Through Changes!
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

» WLL is looking for staff!
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

» Attack on Titan
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is musicxxangel

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 217 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

HanasakuyaWhite Lotus LeaderFounder

Title : The Avatar of the Forums

Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Empty
PostSubject: Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory)   Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

I remember seeing this thread on a now dead Avatar forum.

Quote :
Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) 250px-MakoMako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) 250px-Bolin_with_Pabu

Black hair, red eyes. Brown hair, green eyes. They are distinctly represent the national divide, but at the same time, they do no look uniquely one nation.

--

Okay, soherin follows a little pet cracktheory I developed while I was reading through The Promise comic. The following might be a bit spoiler-ish if you haven't read the comic yet.

Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Kori_Morishita

This is Kori Morishita. She lives in the Earth Kingdom and her home is the Fire Nation Colony, Yu Dao. When the town started out, it was near nothing, but with the resources and help of the Fire Nation, it was built up into a major area over the course of a decade. Her father (a non-bending fire nation noble) came to the city to rule over it as Mayor and during his tenure, fell in love with an Earthbending native. Kori is an earthbender and Fire Nation citizen by birth.

Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Sneers

This is her boyfriend, Sneers. He's a non-bending Earth Kingdom citizen.

Over the course of the story, the reconcile a difference and reinforce their relationship. They are vital in showing Aang about the future of the nations: they are no longer separate. It was important for his relationship with Katara, as well.

--

These two could very well be Mako and Bolin's grandparents. I don;t like for everyone to be related to everyone in series - I just think its a little limited and whatnot. Its a fun little thought, though. Even if they aren't.. I'm sure their family has a similar circumstances. What do you think about the bending brother's heritage?

What do you think about this bit of a crack-theory?

I personally think it's interesting. It's a little bit out there, but interesting nonetheless. Not to mention, it would give the relationship between Kori and Sneers that much more merit and depth. Their relationship would have quite a bit of relevance then.
Back to top Go down
https://thewhitelotuslegacy.rpg-board.net
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

CPKalldayWhite Lotus SentryWater Tribe

Title : Mist-Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory)   Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 am

This topic is too far back to really know. There is no real resemblance to their grandparents really, but that's skipping a generation, so they could look more like the married in parent. Really it all depends if their child actually got together yet another person from the opposing nation. I'm pretty sure if you made a heredity table for whether or not they'd be benders the way they are the chances of them coming out the way they did are very slim. Unless of course their child was a fire or earthbender and then they married the opposite and they were a fire or earthbender... It's too broad and too little detail to really know.
Back to top Go down
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

NankaEarth QueenMembers Councilman

Title : The Blind Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory)   Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

For all we know, Mako and Bolin may not even be blood brothers. They did say their parents got killed, but who's to say that their parents adopted them? If they died before ever letting them know they were adopted, Mako and Bolin would have no idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory)   Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mako and Bolin's Parantage (Crack Theory)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Republic City :: Theories, Debates, and Speculation-
ChatBox