Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

» Affiliation Request Thread
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm

» Is there a role play section or just the pro bending boards?
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

» Nation Request Thread
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm

» 'ello??
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

» Naruto - Warring States
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

» The Forum Will Be Going Through Changes!
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

» WLL is looking for staff!
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

» Attack on Titan
Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is musicxxangel

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 217 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Hello tharrrr!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

CPKalldayWhite Lotus SentryWater Tribe

Title : Mist-Illusionist

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 am

Hi there, my name is Chris. I've been looking for an Avatar RPF since the new season came out to set my roots back into the rping world. Haha... Well, I'm twenty years old. I've been rping since I was 13 table top, online, and in game. I play World of Warcraft(not really anymore), SWTOR(add me Novoxy, on Jung Ma), and League of Legends(CPKallday). Well, I'm going to be making a character either in the next couple of hours or tomorrow, so stay tuned! Haha, can't wait to meet everyone and start role playing with you!

Also, I know my way in and out of photoshop a good bit. So if you want me to work you up something lemme know and give me details. I can help you out. ;]
Back to top Go down
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

NankaEarth QueenMembers Councilman

Title : The Blind Bandit

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 am

Hey there! Glad you've decided to join us! Welcome! Our roleplaying section hasn't exactly started yet since the site is so new, but we're hoping to open it up soon! <3
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

Title : Heir of Breath

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 am

Howdy and welcome to this wondeful forum of ATLA and LOK goodness Smile
We're very excited to have more people join tis place. I've never RP'd before actually but I've been meaning too, maybe you can show us some tips on how to start. I have an LOL account but I've never played it, it seems so confusing @_@. And thanks for lending your photoshop skills, maybe you can team up with chikami for avatar and signature requests :]
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am

Chikami, well if there is anything you need to help with the process I used to have a site of my own, but I got a job and was a lot younger and had terrible time management. I didn't take my time on making the site really either... but that's when I was like 14... Anyway! You've done a great job with this place I'm really excited.

Aero, I can definitely give you some tips, buddy! I'm always will to help new comers! And yeah, I might be able to help her out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 am

Welcome!

I'll be sending you a friend request at some point on LOL. I haven't played in a few months and I'm still a bit of a noob.

Who's your favorite character?
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 am

Thank you for the welcome!

Haha, awesome. We can play. I've been playing beginner with my friends for a few days now, but I'm only ranked Bronze... lol.

My favorite champion... Hmmm... Right now I like Volibear the most followed by Varus, Talon, and Sona. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nanka
Earth Queen
Members Councilman

NankaEarth QueenMembers Councilman

Title : The Blind Bandit

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 am

The credit for this place really goes to Hanasakuya and Kyoko. Our founder, Hanasakuya, made the forum and it's inhabitants with the ideas. Kyoko, our Media Councilwoman, made all the beautiful graphics for the site. All I've done is put my input on what could be tweaked.

If you'd like to help with the process, feel free to apply for the Roleplay Admin Position. Don't be afraid. <3
Back to top Go down

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 am

CPKallday wrote:

Haha, awesome. We can play. I've been playing beginner with my friends for a few days now, but I'm only ranked Bronze... lol.

My favorite champion... Hmmm... Right now I like Volibear the most followed by Varus, Talon, and Sona. Very Happy

I don't know which champions are on current rotation, but my favorite Champion is definitely Ashe.

Who's your favorite ATLA/LOK character?
Back to top Go down

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 am

Chikami wrote:
The credit for this place really goes to Hanasakuya and Kyoko. Our founder, Hanasakuya, made the forum and it's inhabitants with the ideas. Kyoko, our Media Councilwoman, made all the beautiful graphics for the site. All I've done is put my input on what could be tweaked.

If you'd like to help with the process, feel free to apply for the Roleplay Admin Position. Don't be afraid. <3

I second that since we are still looking for a RP Admin!
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

Title : Heir of Breath

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 am

I've been meaning to try Janna on LOL because she has wind powers (as you can see I abolutely love anything wind related)
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
White Lotus Sentry
Water Tribe

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 am

Chikami wrote:

Haha, I was actually just looking at that. Composing a message to the founder right now! Very Happy

AgentAyu wrote:
CPKallday wrote:

I don't know which champions are on current rotation, but my favorite Champion is definitely Ashe.

Who's your favorite ATLA/LOK character?

Ummm in ATLA my favorite character was definitely Iroh. LOK... PABU! Very Happy He's the funniest. Lil guy... But human-wise I like Korra, sadly. lol

AgentAyu wrote:
Chikami wrote:

I second that since we are still looking for a RP Admin!

On it! Very Happy

AeroMage wrote:
I've been meaning to try Janna on LOL because she has wind powers (as you can see I abolutely love anything wind related)

Haha, she's really cool. She was just on rotation I think? Idk I don't use rotation champs... I have plenty that I've bot. (35)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello tharrrr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello tharrrr!   Hello tharrrr! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello tharrrr!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Introductions, LOAs, and Farewells-
ChatBox